Let's Work Together
We're working hard to fine-tune our interactions with brokers to provide efficiency and ease.
A login link to the portal will be provided shortly.
Become a broker
Want to become a broker? There are 3 easy steps to follow in order for us to review your application. Follow the steps below to send your application to Vibra Health Plan.
If you require assistance at any point in the process, please contact Vibra Health Plan’s broker support by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete the steps below to get started!
1. Send us an email
Send the following information to Vibra Health Plan at email@example.com:
- First and Last Name
- Email address
- FMO partner (must choose one):
- URL Insurance Group
- Emerson, Reid & Co.
- Ritter Insurance Marketing
- GS National Insurance
You may also request appointment with Vibra Health Plan by contacting one of Vibra’s FMO (Field Marketing Organization) partners directly. Vibra’s FMO partners may ask for more information prior to starting the appointment process.
- URL Insurance Group:1-800-926-8875 (TTY 711)
- Emerson, Reid & Co.:1-800-988-0998 (TTY 711)
- Ritter Insurance Marketing:1-800-769-1847 (TTY 711)
- UnityAdvisors:1-717-461-2760 (TTY 711)
- GS National Insurance:1-855-330-55667 (TTY 711)
2. Activate your account
You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with log-in information.
- Follow the emailed instructions to activate your account to start the online appointment application
- Complete all sections of the online application before submitting
3. Complete your application
Vibra Health Plan will review your completed application and order a background check.
- Once your application review is complete and acceptable, Vibra will process your appointment
- Vibra will send you an email notification that your appointment has been approved, and provide your VHP writing number
Contact Our Broker Management Representatives
- Colleen Heilman, (717) 877-3003 – Adams, Dauphin, Franklin and York Counties
- Maria Laackman, (717) 599-8926 – Berks, Lebanon, Lancaster and Schuylkill Counties
- Kervis Caraballo, (717) 418-7278 – Carbon, Lackawanna, Lehigh, Luzerne, Northampton and Wyoming Counties
- Tom Dunaway, (717) 541-7732 – Cumberland, Lycoming and Perry Counties
Our Broker Value Proposition
Vibra Health Plan will work closely with brokers to drive maximum value by offering tireless and collaborative support services through the use of innovative technologies, while keeping quality and affordability at the forefront by providing a:
- Unique product with:
- Flexible and low-cost prescription drug access
- An extensive provider and care network
- A reduction in barriers and hassles for our partners-10 year enrollment period and Member Advocates
- Rapid response to questions on our broker hotline
- PA Fair Market Value pay structure
- Proactive sales force which offers a prequalified lead process
Get In Touch
For broker support, please contact Vibra Health Plan:
Note: No business may be solicited on behalf of Vibra Health Plan until all state licensing, Medicare certification, Vibra Health Plan appointment & contracting requirements have been met. Vibra Health Plan will advise you in writing of your appointment.