About Vibra Health Plan
Our mission is to create an insurance plan that focuses on the needs of the individuals in our community. Here are some resources to tell our story.
With a management team that has more than a century of combined experience in the areas of managed care and health insurance, Vibra Health Plan is a health insurance plan which has been uniquely designed to offer enhanced coordinated services amongst central Pennsylvanians and a large and growing network of over 9,400 providers, including professional providers and hospitals.
Vibra Health Plan will guide members to achieve vitals and vibrant health by providing each member a Member Advocate who will help the member to understand their healthcare options, to take control of their health care needs, and to navigate the often confusing steps along the path to efficient and effective care. Members can rest easy knowing their calls and questions will never go unanswered with our caring and knowledgeable, first-call resolution Member Services Team.
Annual Election Period runs from October 15 thru December 7 with an effective date of January 1.
Initial Coverage Election Period is a 7 month period that starts 3 months before the month you turn 65, includes the month you turn 65, and ends 3 months after the month you turn 65.
Initial Enrollment Period for Part D is a period in which the individual is eligible to enroll in a Part D plan.
Medicare Advantage Disenrollment Period is a timeframe in wich the individual can disenroll from a Medicare Advantage plan and return to original Medicare January 1 thru February 14 of every year
Special Enrollment Periods are outside of the usual Initial Enrollment, Annual Election or Medicare Advantage Disenrollment periods.
Open Enrollment Period is for institutionalized individuals.
17 Counties in South Central, Lehigh Valley, and Scranton-Wilkes/Barre regions of Pennsylvania with plans of expansion over the next three years.
* Highlighted counties represent Vibra Health Plan's service area
Vibra Health Plan will provide a superior member experience through relentless member support and through improvements in health care coordination, quality and affordability.
- Value - Value each member considering the member’s needs in all decisions and interactions
- Integrity - Operate with Integrity to build trust, be compliant, and to earn customer loyalty
- Bold - Be Bold and innovative to set the standard for our industry
- Respect - Have Respect for all we serve and for our team members and partners
- Attitude - Attitude and teamwork are essential for setting a new standard and reaching new heights
Vibra Health Plan will drive maximum value for its members by ensuring that members get the best care possible through:
- Tireless member support services and advocacy for our members
- Caring, knowledgeable and empowered staff who provide excellent, compassionate, service
- Collaboration with our partners including providers of care and all support partners
- Promoting and using innovative technologies
- Eliminating barriers and hassles for our members and partners